28.9.12

finds from around the web

Happy Friday! This week has flown by, and I know next week will too since I'll be in classes all week... and then it's already going to be October?! Halloween decorations here we come (: For now though, enjoy your Friday and some of my favorite finds from around the web!

I love working with what you have, in this case someone completely transformed their teeny tiny bathroom into something elegant!
source: curbly.com

Find someone who embraces your weirdness! It's essential in life.
 
source: imgur.com

Natalie Dee Comics have been my favorite thing for years now, I'm pretty sure I've seen them all. She's hilarious, and you're welcome in advance (;
source: nataliedee.com

I think this "game" should be played at every meal. Everyone (including me sometimes) is too involved in their phones these days! No instagraming pictures of your dinner either!
source: imgur.com

I want another big dog so they can cuddle like these cuties!
source: pinterest.com

xo.

No comments: