1.6.12

favorite finds from around the web

this dress from gojane.com, pretty sure i'm obsessed with chiffon and high to low dresses and skirts right now. i love this because it comes in kelly green, cobalt blue and of course my stand by black (;
these shoes also from gojane.com, these are platforms and they're pastel so if course i love them! the hard part is what color should i choose? they're all so pretty!
this spicy tuna sushi roll burger over at use real butter. take your average burger and add a delicious topping of spicy tuna, inspired by one of my favorite sushi rolls! i've got to try this recipe.
i think that this picture is hilarious! i'm all for adopting dogs from shelters, and how could you say no to that line and that face!
this tutorial for no heat curls. since my hair has been getting longer, i want to focus on getting it healthy, no heat curls are a great way to do that since they give style but aren't damaging. i'll definitely be trying this out tonight when i give my hair a wash!

those are my favorites from this week, let me know some of your awesome finds from around the web too!
xo.




No comments: