avedas jewels of the earth collection.
winters in utah are notoriously dry which can cause unnecessary damage to the hair and skin; however, with a few quick tricks you can overcome the dry winters!
product is always an important part of any beauty regimen, my top 5 beauty products for winter are,
5. air control hairspray reduces static and flyways while also providing a light workable hold.
4. intensive hydrating masque soothes, cools and calms skin suffering from excessive dryness, stress and exposure to the elements.
3. smoothing body polish uses walnut shells, kelp, aloe and lavender to gently polish away dead surface skin cells to reveal smoother, softer skin.
2. beautifying oil relieves dryness and leaves skin soft and supple, combining lavender, bergamot and rosemary that gives a spa like experience at home.
1. dry remedy shampoo & conditioner use buruit oil, pomegranate and palm derived conditioners to leave your hair soft and 63% more moisturized!
moisturizing 2-5 minutes after you shower is a great way to lock in moisture, and also trying to rinse off in cool water. hot water tighten and dries the skin out, especially during the winter!