4.12.10

B IS FOR

BRINKLEY BLONDE and BOMBSHELL.
because that's what she is, today Brinkley came in to get her hair done this was the first time she's ever gotten it dyed! She has gorgeous long baby soft hair, I've cut it for her before but today was the day that I could finally color it! (I've wanted to do something to it since I met her, almost a year ago..is that weird?)
Brinkley already has very blonde hair, especially right around her hair line. So today we did foils in the back and around the front where she was a little darker to even out her color yet still have beautiful dimension. Since her blonde hair is natural, (for the most part) I wanted to keep it looking that way.
DO YOU WANT A BOMBSHELL LOOK LIKE BRINKLEY?
call today!

Victoria Ratliff


Azalea Day Spa & Salon
741 W. 100 N., American Fork, UT
by Rodizio Grill and the Cinemark Theaters.
801.756.9619

No comments: