packing for vacations can be stressful, so i decided to take some pictures along the way of what i brought with me and why.
the first group of products i'll talk about is hair. i curled my hair with a flat iron once on the trip but i mostly stuck with doing no heat curls the whole time, which was a total time saver!
1. control force hair spray - firm but workable hold, great for holding curl from dusk till dawn!
2. smoothing fluid - smooths down fly aways + adds shine, i like to comb this through my hair after i curl it.
3. style prep smoother - use on damp hair to add shine and leave hair smooth (also has heat protectant).
4 & 5. deep conditioner in the spray bottle (professional use only) and dry remedy shampoo in the little pot - i only pack a small amount of shampoo and these little pots come in handy for that!
now for the makeup i used, this is my everyday stash but i also brought pigments, fake eyelashes and other shadows that i only used when we went to edc.
1. inner light Aveda concealer
2. buxom lash mascara
3. Aveda tinted moisturizer w/ spf 15
4. two faced bronzer
5. mac swiss chocolate eye shadow to fill in my brows
5. mac cream blush in peony
and skin care, you shouldn't skip your skin care routine just because you're on vacation. the little pots that i used for product are great because then you won't have to pack up a million different eye creams and exfoliants.
1. Aveda outer peace foaming cleanser - my favorite face wash, and it was worth it to bring the big bottle
2. say yes to blueberries brightening facial towelettes - i love these for removing makeup while i'm on vacation, they're super soft and work great. i used them mostly after we got home from edc every morning and they got all of my makeup off! (i wore a ton!)
3. Aveda tourmaline charged radiant skin refiner - uses bamboo extract to exfoliate and tourmaline to recharge skin. i try to use this twice a week to polish skin.
4. Aveda botanical kinetics hydrating lotion - quick absorbing lotion that uses lavender and chamomile to leave skin soft, this works for me in any climate that i've been to!
if you have any questions about products i used while on vacation let me know!