14.9.12

favorite finds from around the web

Another week down, as always it went by way fast and I can't believe the month is half over! It's been a fun one so far, and I think next week might be the icing on the cake (it's my 21st birthday, on the 21st actually). Now onto some weekly web goodness.

These little planters are so fancy looking, plus succulents are pretty much impossible to kill which is perfect for me.

8 Pumpkin Beers to sip on all Fall, I love seasonal beers and pumpkin is probably my favorite. I'm definitely going to try some of these babies at Oktoberfest for my birthday!
source: today.com

This weird cat who is really confused because he's wearing giant shoes deserves an honorable mention.
source: imgur.com

30 Things You Should Do Right Now, I really like all of these but especially 6, 17, 24 and 30!

How to make whiskey or wine gums. I think this looks interesting, because who doesn't love alcohol disguised as nasty grandma candy? But they also might be completely disgusting.. I may have to try it to find out.
source:youtube.com

xo.

No comments: